Please, be advised that I'm slowly updating the blog. For ease of reading, I'm backdating some entries so that they show up in a relatively chronological order. Perhaps this is misleading? Maybe I'm just paying homage to those disrupted narratives that English majors love so much. Maybe I should just stop typing.
I know that you all are just hungry for more photos of E., so I'll try to provide. As an extra special addition, I am going to add all those old emails/photos that we used to circulate, so look under 2005/2006 for some Classic E. This may take some time, but I plan to get them all posted in the next few weeks.
24 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We sure have missed us some E around here. Some MA and K, too. Two nights ago, J requested Night Night verses (our sleepy time twist on the Happy Birthday song) in the following order: MA, Ronald McDonald, All the Helicopters.
J will be delighted to see another picture of E eating cupcakes...he still frequently asks to see the pic of E eating cake at her 2nd birthday.
In honor of E's 3rd, I braved an actual sewing pattern (I rarely sew projects that involve anything other than straight lines and right angles). I still have to tidy up some loose ends on this belated gift, but so far so good.
In her pics she looks like such a big girl! Even though I made it in a size 3, you may have to give the outfit to Cousin S and let me have another go at E.
J and I are hoping to make it up to Lex sometime in July...one last road hurrah before Little Bit comes. I sure hope we can get together. We may even need a place to crash, if you've got time and space.
Love,
R
Post a Comment