Ruby, sorry ... I had to take down your post because it included the name of our city.
For those who were wondering, Ruby wrote (in edited form):
I love this photo. It's just soooo "Hi I'm K. This is my kick@$$ math team. Booyaaah!"
YES, I am coming to [Nairobi]. I emailed you a couple weeks back from my current email address. Maybe I wrote to one of your old ones by mistake?
I'm looking at coming the last weekend of July (Thurs, 6/24) so that I can maximize overlap with other traveling moms and tots. Maybe I should go old fashioned and pick up the phone, eh? We'll talk this weekend.
4 comments:
Excellent! Definitely call, and we'll make plans to host you...
Ruby, sorry ... I had to take down your post because it included the name of our city.
For those who were wondering, Ruby wrote (in edited form):
I love this photo. It's just soooo "Hi I'm K. This is my kick@$$ math team. Booyaaah!"
YES, I am coming to [Nairobi]. I emailed you a couple weeks back from my current email address. Maybe I wrote to one of your old ones by mistake?
I'm looking at coming the last weekend of July (Thurs, 6/24) so that I can maximize overlap with other traveling moms and tots. Maybe I should go old fashioned and pick up the phone, eh? We'll talk this weekend.
Love, R
hello from TN. Good to see E is so big. Has it really been that long?
Love the pictures.
Jeannie casey
Post a Comment